The goal of Women’s Missions and Ministry is to enable women of all ages to be passionate about serving Christ.
This is done through:
- Offering leadership training opportunities through Woman’s Missionary Union and Women’s Enrichment Ministry on associational, state, and national levels,
- Providing missions education and events for children, youth and adults,
- Providing Women’s Enrichment Ministry events involving Bible study and fellowship opportunities,
- Promoting the weeks of prayer and offerings for state missions, North American and International missions,
- Involving women, children and teens in missions and ministry in our community, our state, and the world,
- Promoting opportunities to minister to missionaries while home on furlough or through special needs as we may become aware of them,
- Participating in hands-on mission projects and trips designed for individuals, families, and small groups,
- Focusing on praying, giving, and going,
- Striving to challenge believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God.
These ministries, events and programs are designed to help us be Kingdom people, striving together to reach our Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the ends of the earth for Christ. Perhaps it is easily summed up by saying our desire is to help women develop a heart for Christ and a heart for missions.